Sign in to follow this  
LQuidador

LQ CT UNBAN?

WHY U DONT LUV ME?

ASSHOLE :torn:

WHAT ABOUT UR MAD BRAH? :watermelon:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................

Make ur duty badmins, and luv me! :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

Kirby u're adopted :apple:

Just because you miss someone does not mean they should be unbanned.

First off: This ban protest is basically him demanding an unban and saying "badmins do ur job" and "why u dun luv me?" you really want to start off a ban protest by disrespecting admins and saying they favoritize?

Secondly: You broke rules. you broke major rules. and you thought it was okay. you managed to convince other cts to break rules. it is permanent for a very good reason. so you need a REALLY GOOD REASON to back up why you should be unbanned. i don't even see a reason here. all i see is the fact it is a ban protest thread, and that you are calling people badmins and calling them "mad brah".

WHY U DONT LUV ME?

ASSHOLE :torn:

WHAT ABOUT UR MAD BRAH? :watermelon:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................

Make ur duty badmins, and luv me! :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

Kirby u're adopted :apple:

Just quoting in case he edits it...

You guys just aren't familiar with LQuidador. He is the single most entertaining player on the server. He has a huge fan-base on the server and, outside of LQuid days, he follows the rules (as a CT) very closely. He is also one of the only decent regular wardens that the server has. LQuid days were rare, and he only did it when people practically begged him to (sado-masochists, I guess). The way he made his post is just the persona that he has on the server. He talks in a funny voice and makes everyone laugh. He was perm server banned at first, actually, and it was the people that he freekilled who convinced Serb to drop it down to perm CT. Should he do LQuid days? No, but I say that he should get one more chance. If he does it again, then perm CT ban him and throw away the key.

What about your mad, badmins? Do your duties and unban your uncle LQuidador.

a25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_mcqrcgrIAO1qhwbm7o1_500.jpg.980707dd229b0489172aea6b53b7466e.jpg

@@serbiansnaga

Im not vouching, as ive never met the kid, but if you know it was against the rules, why would you do it anyways? Also, a ban protest isnt something to make a joke of. We may be a gaming community, and not your local parole office...but that doesnt mean you shouldnt take it more seriously.

Hawkeye, I understand you are new. there have been several great personalities that have come around our servers. the best example is Doug.

Best fucking guy ever.

But he knew if he broke the rules, he would get the punishment deserved by the rules. he had been ct banned several times for various things. he never did anything as stupid as what was done here. and he knew not to because it was a major violation of rules.

this is the worst ban protest i have seen during my time in xG. And if your trying to get unbanned, then why start with disrespecting the admins.

if u were serious about wanting to be unbanned from ct, u should've posted a serious ban protest, until then ill assume that u take it as a joke and dont actually want to be unbanned. even though you guys treat LQ like a celebrity doesnt mean he can get away with breaking rules, we dont discriminate here, everyone gets punishment the same way if they break rules, LQ did a mass freekill day and i perm ct banned him for it. idc if ppl begged him to do it, that doesnt mean he can do it just as if a crowd of people begged someone to murder another person, doesnt mean that he should do it and not expect to be punished.

tldr: not getting unbanned, if ur serious, treat the admins with respect instead of the whole stupid "your badmin" shit, if i have to get on cs go myself, i will take out the ban hammer and do what i have to do to keep the server in order

-sealed away in the last great time war