Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

[ISSUES] Keyboard/Mouse

Alright so lately I've been having issues with my mouse/keyboard. No matter what USB ports I plug them into, it stops working after a certain amount of time. I can put them into my top ports, it will stop working after a while then I can move them to my back ports. Again, they will stop working after a while. The power doesn't go out, they would both still be lit up and on. Any probable explanation in this? Any case I've seen has been power issues when they keyboard/mouse turn off.

Help would be appreciated :).

ALSO! Happened to me on windows 7/windows 8. Even after a clean install to windows 8.

I will pay close attention to the time frames of when I plug them in/they go out. As well as see how long it takes for them to light up and if they flicker.

I think that your keyboard and mouse have some kind of malfunction, which causes them to stop working after some time. You should try to talk to whoever sold you the computer, or try to phone the manufacturers customer support. Either that, or Im completely wrong. Hope I helped :) @@MineCrack

I agree with SuperMaddud, it could be a Malfunction. Now this has happened to me B4, and it could be that the USB Port itself is the problem. It may be dirty, maybe its been dislocated. And when i say dislocated, i mean, stops connecting to the central Harddrive. Maybe try using a different mouse, or keyboard. Get a local refurbisher to fix it. Go to Staples, they have a great tech team that could help you out.

This most likely is not the problem, but in the interest of possibly saving you money, when is the last time that you updated your drivers? Not just for the mouse and keyboard, but for the entire computer? This may be it, but it is more likely a malfunction.