Sign in to follow this  
AgH4

Simple question btw

if warden says get in race then first to finish wins but doesnt say you have to actually do race? Ex. can you get out run around and say you won first? I mean if the answers yes, then warden has to say EXACT things for every order or people will buttfuck his mind. IF you say yno, then you'll call it common sense which alot of people don't have. Sadly. Jus curious lots of lil shit I'd like to ask but it'd take up to much time.

It's pretty much self explanatory, if players can't comprehend the said orders (CTs and Ts) then they're at loss. If you're witty and you can get away with it with a justifiable reason then, Kudos.

Yea it does seem pretty obvious to me too. Plz, tell me why I've seen admins slay people for doin exactly what I jus said. Or CT's killing people for no reason. Cuz they're dumb? yea well I've seen a few admins/xg members do this/bitch so much it jus makes me leave. How about adding in the rules be EXACT with your commands? Either way IDC tryin to help people out I haven't even been playing as much bcuz of people bitching 24/7 about the stupidest shit.