edmundcong

Centrelink

if you were permed from the server then yes it was to harsh @@Speechluss but then again you asked the warden and not a mod if it was okay... so who ever banned you must of thought you've done it before or something. anyways get some in here to resolve this

Yeah my bad I think I accidently perma banned you when I meant to ban you for an hour

anyway here is what happened

I was MSGed on steam about a freekiller on the CT team and how they needed an admin. I then joined the server and right as I joined I saw you shoot the LRer and then everyone reaction was like Oh look hes freekilling again. You then claimed it was an accident but everyone said otherwise and how you've been doing it every round. Once everyone noticed an admin joined they told me that you needed a perma ct ban for freekilling but before I could ask you anything, you left when the next round started. I assumed from the the shooting the LR and from everyone's reaction and then the sudden leave from the server that you were a freekiller and left once you saw an admin. You said that I didn't warn you but how am I supposed to warn someone when they leave? You didn't even state your case to me you just saw that I joined and left. So anyways I then banned you for an hour but if it says perma banned then it was a mistake and needs an unban. My bad.

you guys really need to be more carefull when ct banning since unctbanning is still very glitchy and I haven't been able to unctban for a few days now, add me and @@Speechluss so we can unban you whenever we can, I'm not closing this till you are actually unbanned.

Yeah my bad I think I accidently perma banned you when I meant to ban you for an hour

anyway here is what happened

I was MSGed on steam about a freekiller on the CT team and how they needed an admin. I then joined the server and right as I joined I saw you shoot the LRer and then everyone reaction was like Oh look hes freekilling again. You then claimed it was an accident but everyone said otherwise and how you've been doing it every round. Once everyone noticed an admin joined they told me that you needed a perma ct ban for freekilling but before I could ask you anything, you left when the next round started. I assumed from the the shooting the LR and from everyone's reaction and then the sudden leave from the server that you were a freekiller and left once you saw an admin. You said that I didn't warn you but how am I supposed to warn someone when they leave? You didn't even state your case to me you just saw that I joined and left. So anyways I then banned you for an hour but if it says perma banned then it was a mistake and needs an unban. My bad.

oh i didn't see that you had joined , ileft because iwas really embarrased. sorry about that, i understand an hour or a day band is completely reasonable

nice dp btw ;_; [ATTACH]3840.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4bbcf36215_Thatfeelwhenyouregunnerandthedriverjumpsout_3928d25af473e917a4180948548c93be.jpg.2e378a4be08ba942e29f2157aef923b7.jpg

you guys really need to be more carefull when ct banning since unctbanning is still very glitchy and I haven't been able to unctban for a few days now, add me and @@Speechluss so we can unban you whenever we can, I'm not closing this till you are actually unbanned.

I sware if in the new rank update that if ct ban perming isn't allowed by mods ill be pissed off.

Anyways. I hope that we will be able to unban you soon.