Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Mmorpg free trial!

Hey guys, I know that some of you guys like MMORPGs, so if you guys want a free trial for rift or WoW ill be happy to give it to you (: You wont "lose" your life if you start playing because in MY opinion, they do get boring after a while, which is why I take breaks from them alot. In my opinion, WoW is more fun just cuz they update it more and the quest lines are more interesting, but other then that, feel free to message me if you want either one. Also, if you guys play WoW, i'll be happy to give you guys gold to help you start up (: ANYWAYS so just post on the forums or message me if you want it.

-Aegean!

or play on a cracked server for free like i do...

WoW was updated so you get banned from Live servers once you try and play the retail game,

after you've played the private servers.

just a heads up.

But if you are, you probably wouldn't do it anyway. It's not really cracking the game. It's the people who develop their own networking for the servers, and Blizzard has the full client available for download anyway.

Their fault for making it available.

Ontopic: That's cool of you Aegean for doing that! I want to try RIFT, looks kinda fun...