Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Rule revisal: Simon Says & FRLR

Rule Revisal on Simon Says/FRLR  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Rule Revisal on Simon Says/FRLR

• Yes, I agree - change it.
    • No, I disagree - keep it.

1. is just stupid, i only trust myself to watch the cells so i have someone else open it. not the biggest of problems

2. cracking down on this now, atleast when i play

3. is hard when youre trying to keep track of 18 t's and you see one or two blue dots over somewhere else with no one in spectator to tell you who they are

I think that SS/FRLR should be restricted to only the first 1-2 minutes of the round. That way, the warden can cut down on a good amount of Ts, but still have enough Ts to be able to do other fun activities. I also agree about the CTs wandering off the map should be punished (Slay/Kick/CT ban), because many times they just hide in one spot and camp for the whole game until they are last ct, which makes the round incredibly long and boring for people who are spectating. Unless the warden directs a CT to look for a rebelling T, I don't think he or she should be exploring the map.

I think that SS/FRLR should be restricted to only the first 1-2 minutes of the round. That way, the warden can cut down on a good amount of Ts, but still have enough Ts to be able to do other fun activities. I also agree about the CTs wandering off the map should be punished (Slay/Kick/CT ban), because many times they just hide in one spot and camp for the whole game until they are last ct, which makes the round incredibly long and boring for people who are spectating. Unless the warden directs a CT to look for a rebelling T, I don't think he or she should be exploring the map.

we have a rule for that.

Any CT caught wandering the map (not looking for rebelers) will be slayed.

Sign in to follow this