TheAlpha31

Star Citizen

A few of you may have heard me talking about a game called Star Citizen. I think it sounds like it will be a great game so I backed $30 on their Kickstarter.

I am deciding to post this now because they are now giving away prizes to people who recruit their friends and the recruits also get prizes!

Here is some info about the prizes: Get The Pledge Out

Here is my recruit link: TheAlpha31's Link

Thanks for looking into it, guys. :D

[video=youtube_share;WpgUuGunU0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpgUuGunU0o

To be frank, this is the most mediocre copy of the most famous and notorious series of Star Wars. For Jesus's sake, this is like Star Wars Battlefront splattered with the "first-person effect." You'll then realize this is incompetent piece of malarkey and will soon end up in a video like Moonbase: Alpha. Ironically, even Moonbase: Alpha is better than this piece of intergalactic hybrid abomination.

To be frank, this is the most mediocre copy of the most famous and notorious series of Star Wars. For Jesus's sake, this is like Star Wars Battlefront splattered with the "first-person effect." You'll then realize this is incompetent piece of malarkey and will soon end up in a video like Moonbase: Alpha. Ironically, even Moonbase: Alpha is better than this piece of intergalactic hybrid abomination.

Actually, the lead developer is Chris Roberts. He is known for creating the Wing Commander series, which

where considered groundbreaking space combat simulation games. He has also been involved as a producer for movies and television shows.

I definitely don't think is is going to be a "mediocre copy" of Star Wars games.