Sign in to follow this  
Mathieu0328

New Jailbreak maps from fpsbanana!

Hi,

I wanted to add a few maps for the jailbreak server because I think we don't have enough of them. I'm not sure if some of them are already in the map list of the server, but here are the links:

ba_jail_summer_go

ba_jail_summer_go (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_jail_e-block

ba_jail_e-block (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_jail_chernobyl_day

ba_jail_chernobyl_day (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

Jb_Summer_Redux_B2

Jb_Summer_Redux_B2 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_jail_sandstorm

ba_jail_sandstorm (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

Thank you for participating

+1 to chernobyl, +1 for sandstorm and +1 for Summer Redux b2 because we need MORE MAPS, PEOPLE ARE GETTING VERY BORED, please add sum new maps

+1 to chernobyl, +1 for sandstorm and +1 for Summer Redux b2 because we need MORE MAPS, PEOPLE ARE GETTING VERY BORED, please add sum new maps

We have added new maps to the server but its Starbucks fault he's saying server got some kind of glitch/bug or hes just lazy to add it to the rotation

I'd +1 on Redux.

Awhile back, Me and starbuck tested CHernobyl and we decided NOT to add it. It's complicated untill you get to know it, NO possibilities to rebel (ie run to armory) and there's not alot of games to play on it.