Sign in to follow this  
TrueHell

Should there be an xG guild on wow

hey guys TrueHell here , wondering if anybody would like to start up an xG guild on wow??? put your response and a reason why

that would be pretty difficult to start.

everyone plays a different realm.

true, but we could all just move to a sever that is very popular among us

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Fooorrrr theeeeeeeeeee horrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd

Blah! I want to donate (to xG) but at the same time I want to try this.

although if it doesn't work, I'm screwed out of a decent bit of cash.

also, what class/race should I make if I go horde? I have no idea

how to play any other classes then a rogue and I'm still pretty bad

at that :P can't seem to get my rotation down.

donate to xG ,this is just some crazy idea bro lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

a very easy class to play is the death knight,its rotation is very simple and all you have to do is get to 55 and have the WOTLK and your set

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

[/color]a very easy class to play is the death knight,its rotation is very simple and all you have to do is get to 55 and have the WOTLK and your set

eww gawd no! I hate DK's xD

I refuse to play DK,Warriors, and Pally's

and on a side note, I have everything from Original WoW to Cata.

WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT! I have a good idea, make one on a low population server. I'd probably play a shitload and stuff, level new characters etc... But YES

EDIT: Smolerthorn is a PvP server marked "New Players"

This could be a good choice if people are looking for a fresh start (I would be)

I can transfer my main over >_>

hmm checked it out and it seems it's not very strong... ill be looking for a good server, but it probably wont happen.

Blackwing lair, alliance side. Real stable good ah etc... just in case anyone actually wants to start one, id start there.

I can transfer my main over >_>

hmm checked it out and it seems it's not very strong... ill be looking for a good server, but it probably wont happen.

Blackwing lair, alliance side. Real stable good ah etc... just in case anyone actually wants to start one, id start there.

I'll make a new character, I just need someone to help me. especially if I'm on horde

'cause the towns are so confusing xD

Well, i'd go alliance on this server. I personally prefer alliance because they usually have an equal balance between the raids and the PvP, and in this case they're about equal, so i would be going alliance.