BrianG

Bgsports96 Ban Protest

Just CHILLIN on the surf server, holding down my left click because I see a guy coming up and maybe I can take a few health away from him, and then BOOM, banned. So I go check the bans page and I see

Player bgsports96

No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:39870133

Steam Community 76561198040005994

Invoked on 11-12-12 00:18

Banlength 1 mo, 10 hr, 29 min

Expires on 12-12-12 10:47

Reason SMAC: AutoTrigger Detection: Auto-Fire

Banned by Admin CONSOLE

Banned from [xG] RPG Surf - XenoGamers.org |GameME|

Like.... wat? Wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary.

Hopefully I get unbanned.

Thanks

Brian

Just CHILLIN on the surf server, holding down my left click because I see a guy coming up and maybe I can take a few health away from him, and then BOOM, banned. So I go check the bans page and I see

Why would you be holding down your left click? That suggests to me foul play. I will unban you but if you are banned again, it won't be this immediate.

BGsports is not a hacker, i have played with him for a long long time, back in the vintage days. He is not a hacker. if he was unbanned why was he banned?

Yea I've never known bgsports to hack during the time at vintage, since I pooped on him on a regular basis. <3 @bgsports96

i found a lot of bans from bgsports around early may 2012, from the 5th-7th, they all say hacking, aimbot or multihack, idk about this now, billy is the go to person for hacks so i trust him on his decision

Wouldn't he be VAC banned by now if that were the case?

VAC only detects injected hacks.

There's is a very small chance of a false positive with SMAC but given the amount of hack bans bgsports has there is no doubt he was cheating.