Sign in to follow this  
rebeibnitsuj

rebeibnitsuj

"Next time you're in the server it'll be raised to a week"

In that sentence i dont hear anything about "if u insult me again it'll be raised to a week" two totally different things.

i doubt that is the whole conversation

Why do you doubt? You don't believe your fellow clan mate will ever say such things? Are bias just because he is either your good friends? And why do u need the rest of the conversation? It's clearly at the top of the chat box, meaning i had said nothing in the beginning of the steam chat to aggravate him. But hey i understand that friends help friends it's all good. By the way rabid turtle lets just lay it off. I don't want u losing admin or me getting banned. I was just trying to clear the smokescreen between us. Sorry for the grief and troubles i have caused. Im lifting the report on admin abuse. Any mods who read this may you very please close this thread.

<3

Well reb is right, if you read the whole chat turtle did say that i would be a 1 week ban without a doubt, but that was probably an accident. He probably meant what he said up there. Just be more clear next time i guess.

Rabid, I get that he did something wrong, but you're argument is total ********. I'm done listening to this "admin disrespect" crap. Admins should be able to take this stuff, people should treat admins like they usually treat everyone else. I don't believe for one second that rebieb trolled that much at all or whatever. He did wrong for being an *******, but still, admin disrespect bans shouldn't be this intense.

It wasnt that intense at first, it was a 30minute ban, And then as i said before, Cause someone cant read. He goes into steam and continues trolling. Then i tell him it's being raised a week, If he continues.

Look Rabid, just because he "trolled" you doesn't mean he should get a WEEK ban. Just give him a short extension or something, a week is wayy to intense for that "admin disrespect" bs. I trust you can usually see when to ban and when not to, so you should see a week is to harsh.

It wasnt that intense at first, it was a 30minute ban, And then as i said before, Cause someone cant read. He goes into steam and continues trolling. Then i tell him it's being raised a week, If he continues.

Yea but you also trolled back at him, how do we know you didn't troll him to begin with?

How do you now i didnt troll first, because their is no proof of it, if i did troll first i did, He should of screened that, and not the other stuff. So how do you know?The reason it was going to be upped a week, is because i warned him more then once. He is not currently banned, nor did i put out the 1 week ban, he served the 30minute ban, and i dont know why we are Going on and on About this subject, -Lock please.

I think you should resign from your position and or leave the clan like you told me. For doing something not nearly as bad. All you got was a kick. Then your all like TO THE FORUMS!!!!!! LOL So I changed my mind I am siding with whoever does not like Rapid and started this argument. Grief him more pls.

I think you should resign from your position and or leave the clan like you told me. For doing something not nearly as bad. All you got was a kick. Then your all like TO THE FORUMS!!!!!! LOL So I changed my mind I am siding with whoever does not like Rapid and started this argument. Grief him more pls.

really now... You were just starting to prove how awesome you were to everyone and now that kinda just ended for me. I mean we all hate certain people, but we can either ignore them or ***** about them. I guess you chose to ***** about them. btw, I think rabid is completely wrong for trying a 1 week ban, but that doesn't mean I have to be an ******* about it, I state a short opinion about why he is ruling unfairly and leave at that.