Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Johnnymcg

I can't have fun? It was one round. And Samantha, I dont think your opinion counts because you are so biased against me.

so having "fun" in your definition means making JailBreak unpleasant for everyone else?

and this wasn't "one round" you do this on a daily basis. Maybe you wouldn't have such

a bad reputation if you read the rules, and didn't act like a nine year old.

I don't think there's a single person who doesn't find you obnoxious.

and like Sam said, everything is all here. Proof, demos, and other members agree

this all occurs, I'm just waiting for something to be done.

It was one round so maybe you should just **** off

it will probably **** out p i s s its not a f bomb

really? because the screen shot was taken yesterday,

while the demo was recorded today. and yesterday,

you were also mic spamming.

and, it doesn't matter Johnnny. you still broke the rules,

regardless if it was one round or eight-hundred.

yes, he broke the rules but he deserves one more chance.

no he doesn't. I don't think you understand that he's broken the rules

more then once, and he knew he was breaking them.

LET HIM GO! Give him one more try. I haven't ever* see him do this stuff before now, I say last chance then you're gone!

LET HIM GO! Give him one more try. I haven't ever* see him do this stuff before now, I say last chance then you're gone!

so much for cracking down on rule breakers..

It IS cracking down. Your giving him an ultimatum. Break the rules one more time then your out. Thats pretty strict. Im sure he wont do it again

It IS cracking down. Your giving him an ultimatum. Break the rules one more time then your out. Thats pretty strict. Im sure he wont do it again

all the proof is here. which he's done on multiple occasions,

why would you give him another chance? that's being way to lenient.

If nothing comes out of this then I'm leaving.

dont be a kid. Every time someone doesn't get their way they decide they are gonna "leave". Give him one more chance, and hes out. i really dont see what the big deal is, if he does it again then hes out. He knows this so he wont do it again or hes just stupid. Problem taken care of. And as long as he doesnt do it again, then whats the problem??

dont be a kid. Every time someone doesn't get their way they decide they are gonna "leave". Give him one more chance, and hes out. i really dont see what the big deal is, if he does it again then hes out. He knows this so he wont do it again or hes just stupid. Problem taken care of. And as long as he doesnt do it again, then whats the problem??

okay first of all, do not tell me to not be a kid when you have "at your moms house" in your location.

that's being pretty hypocritical. secondly, it's not about "getting my way" its about Johnny not

being punished for breaking the rules. I refuse to be in a community that doesn't punish rule breakers,

especially when they've broken the rules multiple times, and there is evidence to support it, and other

members and players vouch that it does/did occur.

and I have no clue how often you play [xG] JailBreak, but he does this literally every time he

plays JB. I just let it go the first couple of times.. but when it starts affecting me, and making

it unpleasant to play, then I start reporting players and post abuse threads.