Sign in to follow this  
Selby9409

New Jailbreak Map

I've decided that I am going to make a jailbreak map. I already have some ideas in mind, but if you guys want anything special to be put in, then tell me and ill try to do it. It may be a week or 2 before I am finished, so don't hold your breath. Any suggestions?

Rollercoaster indeed.

vents that require special-combinations to open.

Dark Lighted rooms with Deep-Bass Music.

with a windmill-like jump rope.

Vents that aren't impossible to use... Rollarcoaster would be a must have, and have a button that makes the ENTIRE map a disco available. Just imagine

"All t's when I open cells you will... DANCE YOUR ASSES OFF!"

uhhh entire disco map would take FOREVER. The lighting would have to be ridiculous and the map would probably lag a lot of people out lol. But I can make lights and music available just for the cell area. I planned on having 2 disco rooms that can conjoin, and I'm including plenty of secrets, and vents. Also theres gonna be a warday room with trenches, towers, and dirt piles. Im gonna make it so that the ts dont just get wiped out right when they enter so that way it will be like a real war. Ill try to include a windmill jumprope in a "Challenge room". also gonna have a room with 2 lazers so you could have 2 ts fight to the death if they want. As for the rollercoaster, IDK, because i think silence doesnt like those.

Also im changing the time to maybe 3 weeks till completion because Ive had some new ideas that might take a little longer to make. If anyones any good at decorating, like colorwise and props, tell me what to put in when i fire it up for a test run.

*cough* if you didnt know, selby and i have the group VelociRAPEtors, an elite group of rebellers... sooo of course there will be no vents... LOL

dont worry there will only be like 2 or 3 vents that are easy to open, then the rest will be hella hard to figure out.

like trying to figure out how to open the Lego Shower vent?

because that was annoying as hell.

1 is acceptable for in-cell, 2 are acceptable around map. Those extra secrets are okay, but not too many.

well im going to have one vent like that but as for the other vents... there is only going to be one in cell. also theres gonna be another secret in the cells that opens up a small chamber that has a gun in it. All youll have to do is jump on the 4 pictures and it will open up after they all break. im not going to say which cell its in but ive already made it and its awesome. just tell me what gun to put in i was thinking a shotgun with only 7 shots.

well im going to have one vent like that but as for the other vents... there is only going to be one in cell. also theres gonna be another secret in the cells that opens up a small chamber that has a gun in it. All youll have to do is jump on the 4 pictures and it will open up after they all break. im not going to say which cell its in but ive already made it and its awesome. just tell me what gun to put in i was thinking a shotgun with only 7 shots.

keep it classic, USP!

Lol rollercoasters indeed!

I think you should have many clever ways to rebel. Like vents, catwalks, etc.

And if you could make a boat wars thing like on the one map I don't know the name of.

Sign in to follow this