Scooter

XG application

Hello, I'm interested in joining [xG] on the fact that the two division leaders of the Garry's Mod section and I go way back, also TTT, in specific [xG]'s TTT server is a utopia compared to most other TTT servers where I think they suggest RDM as a creative aspect that contributes to the round(s) in many ways and something that is just overall a great thing. Oh and as a last note, the community (specifically for Garry's mod (And specifically for TTT)) is a great one. Full of many genuinely hilarious individuals who are all great people from what I've seen of people. Anyways, let me just say I wish to join this collective grouping of people who all share the same interest as me, and that being the goal to have fun. Hopefully everyone understand my wish, and wishes to embrace me in their* warm caring arms.

Hopefully everyone understand my wish, and wishes to embrace me in there warm caring arms.

Even though you misspelled 'their', you are still a cool guy. Great traitor, and you show a good knowledge of the rules - even map specific ones.

Maturity is high, and activity is acceptable. +1