Sign in to follow this  
Bane

Bane Gmod Application

I've been playing on the Xg Gmod server for about 3 months and i play daily. Ive been an active member on the server and I have a good understanding of the rules. I figured after this long i just want to be able to do more for the server.

in basic on one day bane follows every rule and gets others to follow the rules aswell, on another he will shoot a guy point blank with a shotgun not kill him, then proceed to call KoS cus he survived the shotgun blast, -1 till improvement is seen.

I'm neutral in this as well, You are a good guy and have a good knowledge of the rules but I have seen you take matters into your own hands instead of letting the admins/mods that were online at the time deal with the situation the way it was meant to be done. This was only a few times in the past, At least from what I have seen, but still I will need to see some changes before I can fully accept this app. As for now I'll leave it with this and If I see improvement I will come back here to plus 1. but for now it's a 0.

I'm kinda sad to see the negative response but w/e.The main reason i applied is that there is rampant rdm while admins are not around, which for some reason is always when I'm on. I've just gotten to the point where i cant enjoy the game because of other people's idiocy, but the points you guys make are valid

I'm neutral in this as well, You are a good guy and have a good knowledge of the rules but I have seen you take matters into your own hands instead of letting the admins/mods that were online at the time deal with the situation the way it was meant to be done. This was only a few times in the past, At least from what I have seen, but still I will need to see some changes before I can fully accept this app. As for now I'll leave it with this and If I see improvement I will come back here to plus 1. but for now it's a 0.

:P