Sign in to follow this  
QuangTang

After reading the rules again.

I have here two excerpts from the rules that seem to need clarification or a rewrite.

- You are not allowed to tarp with crouching or jumping rules during first reaction last reaction even if it`s past 5:00 (5 is for CSS, 12 for CSGO?).

Is this going against the "first reaction last reaction jump" order? It's a tarp I'd say and FR/LR is often played before 12 using these.

- CTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE [Flashes/Smokes] UNLESS IT IS WARDAY OR IF IT IMPAIRS ANY T/CT.

Is this CTs can't use flashes/smokes "unless it is warday" or "if it impairs any T/CT"?

Is it CTs can't use flashes/smokes unless "it is warday" or "if it impairs any T/CT"?

The former would also imply that using flashes/smokes is illegal even on wardays or that throwing them is OK if it doesn't impair anyone.

The latter would imply that you can use flashes or smokes to impair team mates and Ts.

The seemingly correct one is the former, however seeing as how everything needs to be specific this needs to be clarified.

[MENTION]xenogamers.com/member.php?u=766 [/MENTION] [MENTION]xenogamers.com/member.php?u=727 [/MENTION]

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use mentions, can anyone else link the div leaders for CSGO?