Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Define "Spamming chat"

I was told by @@serbiansnaga when I was an admin that "spamming chat" is when the same person posts the same thing in chat and it shows 3 or more times on the current window.

(Note: The chat window shows 8 lines)

Is this still true?

Additionally, somewhat related, if a mod/admin says "stop saying [this]" and it's not abusive/offensive/racist/against-the-rules-in-any-way (and it's not "spamming") do we need to stop?

has to be more than 4 times within a reasonable amount of time to be considered chat spam in the chat window, if they do it 3 times then another 3 times a bit later, it can be considered chat spam but its at the discretion of the mods/admins on at the time, during rtv's, its not enforced since ppl spam numbers to get the maps they want so we let them do it.

as for the second part, it would be better to listen to the mod/admin and to stop if he/she tells u to stop even if its not abusive/offensive etc... its better to be on their good side than bad side, so its rly common sense.

"please stop saying 'this' " personally i do that when someone thinks they are cool and has a bind to some sort of annoying ass faggotry style catch phrase they use thinking they are cool. and they use it every 30 sec or so, or whenever something happens because it is just fucking annoying.

Sign in to follow this