Sign in to follow this  
Never

xG WoW Guild

If there is an xG WoW guild...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. If there is an xG WoW guild...

• Would you like to stay on your server?
    • Move to a medium-low population stable server?

Would you like to move or stay? Personally, a fresh start on a medium-low pop server sounds amazing right now.

even if the poll wins for medium-low population server,

(which I'm down for) we still have to vote on which realm it is,

and horde or ally.

everyone needs to throw in a name of the preferred realm,

and I'll make sure to find out the ratio's. then we can vote.

a fresh-start with other [xG] members sounds pretty fun

to me though. it can get pretty boring being maxed

out in gear.

even if the poll wins for medium-low population server,

(which I'm down for) we still have to vote on which realm it is,

and horde or ally.

everyone needs to throw in a name of the preferred realm,

and I'll make sure to find out the ratio's. then we can vote.

a fresh-start with other [xG] members sounds pretty fun

to me though. it can get pretty boring being maxed

out in gear.

Okay then we will do that. Now we just have to decide which server and horde or alliance.

My choice would be Blackwing Lair and Alliance

I would be up for making a new char on a new server, haven't made a new guy in a while, i think it would be fun.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I'll do Blackwing Lair alliance also

Sprinkles? What do you say? And then we need Aegean to answer too.

well, and whoever else.

I could care less what Realm we play to be honest,

as long as its a PvP world.

If we play on Blackwing Lair, we have to go horde.

Horde to Alliance ratio is 8.4:1 Horde is extremely dominant.

Population: Medium/Low

Type: PvP

I could care less what Realm we play to be honest,

as long as its a PvP world.

If we play on Blackwing Lair, we have to go horde.

Horde to Alliance ratio is 8.4:1 Horde is extremely dominant.

Population: Medium/Low

Type: PvP

Oh goodness, more =/= better. I used to play on a PvP server like this and I would say go alliance. With alliance there will be (most likely) 1/8th the amount of trolls/bads..... Also if you want a PvP server it's obviously to PvP and with that many horde with you, you will NEVER get a queue whereas alliance will have almost instant because of filling the empty spots... Just from my personal experience, though.

WOAH yeah I didn't hear anything about that. That's just boring if we go horde, but too annoying to go alliance. Different server IMO. try and find a medium-low population with a nearly equal ratio*

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Oh goodness, more =/= better. I used to play on a PvP server like this and I would say go alliance. With alliance there will be (most likely) 1/8th the amount of trolls/bads..... Also if you want a PvP server it's obviously to PvP and with that many horde with you, you will NEVER get a queue whereas alliance will have almost instant because of filling the empty spots... Just from my personal experience, though.

I'm currently on a server with a ratio like that, the horde side is terrible, but if people don't want to be on alliance because of ratios...

The problem with going Alliance on a 8.4:1 is you will get destroyed in PvP. My current realm is also out numbered by Horde and I'm alliance. Que's are fast, but we almost never win anything PvP related. It's very annoying. I would rather

have longer que's then be ganked horrendously.

and Blackwing Lair is widely known for a "no alliance"

type deal.

PvP by being outnumbered is serious* ********. My server is full of the best pvpers including multiple gladiators (only 2% of all arena teams get that) and just in general good. The horde side have tons more, but most of them are little 12 year old trolls. Not saying this goes for every server, but that the higher ratio has no effect on who wins more BG's or arenas. But yeah, a different server with equal ratio would be nice, I'll check out tanaris

yeah sorry tanaris is "normal" not "pvp"

I pretty much play just for pvp, so that's not a server I would want to transfer to. Anyone else got any ideas?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Okay guys so hakkar has a 50/50 ratio, is a PvP server, and I'm about to check what the raiding is like etc.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Yes, Hakkar would be the one if we were to start a new guild and all.