Sign in to follow this  
AbrahamL

Should I get Black Ops II

I not a COD fanboy but I wanted to get BO2. I'm not in it for the multiplayer(I'll play it) i'm in it for the campaign. For people who have played it, tell me yes or no if I should get it and please give reasons. Thanks -Abraham Lincoln :redface-new:

It's an ok game, I mean its not the best but the campagin is alright. Kind of cool how they used the future technology. Some sweet moments in the campaign too (not going to spoil it and tell you the cool parts). If your in it for the campaign I guess you should go for it. The multiplayer is not that great because of problems with the spawning. But because you said you want to get it for the campaign, go for it.

It's an ok game, I mean its not the best but the campagin is alright. Kind of cool how they used the future technology. Some sweet moments in the campaign too (not going to spoil it and tell you the cool parts). If your in it for the campaign I guess you should go for it. The multiplayer is not that great because of problems with the spawning. But because you said you want to get it for the campaign, go for it.

THANKS! Im probably gonna get it now. :D

The spawning is fine. It doesnt "ruin" the multiplayer so to speak. Everyonce in awhile, youll spawn in front of an enemy, and youll go "what the fuck dude"...and forget about it 5 minutes later.

If you're getting it for the campaign alone I'd wait a little for the price to eventually drop. Overall, the single-player is 'meh'. While the story is decent, it isn't as good as BO and WaW's campaign. Treyarch did put in multiple endings, but the endings are determined really only by two A or B choices. There is a Strike Ops (or something like that) mode which consists of a couple of optional missions throughout the campaign, which in my opinion aren't very fun at all. However Zombies mode does redeem in some ways the rest of the game.

Campaign is good, multiplayer is decent because of the maps but I got bored. Nuketown24/7 got removed, also zombies is amazing. It's actually challenging now. Wouldn't get though, I'm disappointed.

I have to agree, its same old cod that's been pretty much around since COD 4 in terms of multiplayer. If you are new to the franchise then I'm sure you'll like it but its gotten real stale for me and I was pretty much bored of it after the first week. Can't comment on the campaign but I would have to say that zombies is actually pretty good. Overall though, - save your money.

BO2 is cool. Campaing is awesome since you can make your own class. Multiplayer...meh is the same shit just new maps. and zombies..awesome. but never tried nuke.