Allah

Allah Gmod Mod App

i would like to be mod in the Garrysmod Division because its a nice server with good people and mods and admins are on/off with being on the server. At night theres really no mods or admins on but theres a fair amount of people that come and go and thats where RDMers come in alot and some hackers would hope on every now and then.

DOOD -1 I don't even think you joined xG through GMod division and i don't know you well enough at all to give you support on giving you gmod mod, stick around longer and maybe then but TOOO SOON.

Shaggy.

You don't have to become a member in a certain division to moderate for it. Membership is universal.

However. I don't see qualities in Allah that I would expect in a moderator.

-You are never on teamspeak with Gmod. Gmod mods and admins are usually in teamspeak at all times while in-game.

-You don't handle sticky situations well. Mods should be able to handle any situation calmly.

If I see improvement, you can expect a + 1, but for now, I am neutral.

I Dont play gmod on Xg but here are the requirements for ALL DIVISIONS.

All Divisions

* You cannot be a moderator without first joining the clan

* You cannot apply for forum moderator

* You must have read and be familiar with the Admin Handbook

* You must have donated to apply! (this does not mean you can't earn it)

* You must be registered on Teamspeak 20/11/2012

Are you just trolling Gmod apps? 2 divs already said you dont have to donate for Gmod. theres no reason for you to post this, it doesnt even concern you, you dont play gmod.

My Team Speak is just plain broken cant really do nothing about it. ive been threw just about every setting in it and can't figure it out, ive uninstalled and re-installed TS like 100 time still same problems. so if any one here thinks they can help me fix it go ahead and tell me cause tell then i wont ever be on TS. and ive only been on the Gmod TTT server for about 2 weeks so didint really expect to make it, its just a bunch of my xG friends from the CS:S division saw me play on Gmod and they wanted me to apply for it. to think of it i should have applied for the CS:S division first would have been a little bit the same but at least i would have had more support. Ill reapply in about 2 months if my TS is working by then. till then ill just be on as much as i can.