QuangTang

QuangTang for mod.

Seeing as how you can now donate for CSGO (#1%), I decided to apply for moderator as I can now meet the conditions required.

I am well past the 10 hour minimum, I have donated, I am registered on teamspeak and I seem to be one of the few people who have actually read the rules.

While we have been getting more admins onto CS:GO we still lack a presence late at night and early in the morning, the times of day I have the most free time.

I have been part of xG for some time now and I am familiar with the CSGO community and I hope to get to know some of you better.

Here is a haiku to show I'm serious

I am able to mod

It is a good decision

So gimme mod, mangs

Quang is one of the most active members, even to the point where hes more active than half the mods. He knows the rules well and keeps his cool. I haven't seen him disrespect anyone in my time playing. Also, just earlier today i was checking console after I was afk. Quang was helping a person register on the site, which leads me to how he is helpful. Since he knows the rules well, he also informs others of them.

TLDR: I made a haiku to sum this up

Quang should be a mod

He is the one percent but

he bad at haikus

+1

QuangTang is a great member of the jailbreak server. He is very active and I see him on all the time. He knows the rules well enough where he can correct people and help them out. Quang doesn't disrespect anyone, and is accepted by most of the JB server. He did the haiku incorrectly, he needs 575 syllables or it doesn't make sense to me. Only down is that he screws everyone over on his long 10 minutes races.

+1