Sign in to follow this  
AbrahamL

Running from a mass freekill

Lately in CSS jailbreak, a lot of douches have pulled a mass freekill. And when that happens, most people run so they don't die. Then when they ask for pardons they done get one and get killed. I don't think this is very fair for T's. +1 if you think there should be an motd rule or -1 if you think they should leave it the same. Thanks- Abraham Lincoln

The freekiller will be slayed by mod/admin, so any deaths will be avenged. It's up to warden to offer pardon to those who run.

-1 mods will slay any freekillers, and you didn't specify what sort of rule should be implemented that well or any details of that rule, so the current rules in motd is satisfactory.

The rule I think should be put in is like "If a mass freekiller starts shooting into stacks or at ts in general the ts have permission to run?" maybe im thinking to hard. In my opinion its a good idea, but I just made this to see peoples opinions on it.

But how are T's supposed to know a CT is mass freekilling? 99% of the time they are facing away or to the side. Just cuz there's a few T deaths it could be anything, no way for T's to know it's a mass freekill. Unless of course the warden tells the T's to run, in which case this rule would be pointless.

Also, if the T's do start to run, an inattentive CT may start shooting at them, not knowing there's freekilling going on.

Giving T's the ability to scatter just because there is reason to suspect that freekilling is happening is only going to lead to more freekills and chaos.

Loller and McNeo pressuring people to change their opinion.

-1, shouldn't be a rule but a warden should be more willing to pardon a running T.

Yea I personally think it should be a rule where if you run away you don't get killed. Getting freekilled and having to sit the whole round out blows (even if the dude is slayed). I'm not just gonna sit there and take it up the ass from someone whos shooting everyone :P

Just my opinion

Yea I personally think it should be a rule where if you run away you don't get killed. Getting freekilled and having to sit the whole round out blows (even if the dude is slayed). I'm not just gonna sit there and take it up the ass from someone whos shooting everyone :P

Just my opinion

If a CT is in view of some of the T's, but not all of them, they may not see the freekilling occur. If T's start to run the CT may start to shoot.

If the warden has time to say "Pardon them there's a freekiller" then he also has time to say "All T's run for cover"

If a CT is in view of some of the T's, but not all of them, they may not see the freekilling occur. If T's start to run the CT may start to shoot.

If the warden has time to say "Pardon them there's a freekiller" then he also has time to say "All T's run for cover"

But let's be honest, it's pretty obvious when someone masses. The kill-feed completely lights up. A CT should be vigilant enough to at least see that.

Perhaps there shouldn't be an actual rule for it. Let's just hope the warden isn't a complete asshole :P

The kill-feed completely lights up.

This happens, imo, more often by either T's being derps or trying to mass rebel.

Let's just hope the warden isn't a complete asshole :P

This is typically the case. 1 extra T may get freekilled for running, but so did the 3+ T's that got massed. It's luck of the draw, where you're standing, etc. It happens.

Sign in to follow this