Sign in to follow this  
shiro_

Towlie

Just out of curiosity, what did happen with Towlie?

I was on the other team at the time when I just see Minecrack teamkill Towlie at the beginning of the round with a headshot at the top right of my screen. Then the next round I see Towlie teamkilling Minecrack and getting banned?

Towlie isn't exactly my best friend but that's sort of not fair for him.

People were teamkilling each other during the match, RpgS clearly told everyone in team chat he would ban the next teamkiller, Towelie teamkills Minecrack, gets banned for an hour, I talk to him about it, he doesn't even apologize, stays banned, ragequits.

I do think the new "scrim rules" are a little over the top so I dunno if we're gonna keep them, but Towelie had it coming and his attitude wasn't gonna get him unbanned.

Personally I think that if 3 people team killed, they should have all gotten banned for an hour. Which is the rule - teamkill, get banned for an hour.

Doesn't matter if RPGS said "next person to teamkill gets banned" point is that they all teamkilled..so towlie shouldn't be the only one getting fucked for it.

But the point is not that he teamkilled, it's that he was warned directly by rpgs not to do anything and he purposely disobeyed him.

Its not about teamkilling. It's about not listening.

I didn't want to ban anyone in the first place so when I noticed it was getting out of hand. I told everyone to stop and the next one was going to banned. If he wants to ignore the warning then thats his own fault. If someone else had done it they would've been banned too. It was only an hour, get over it. You're acting like I banned him for a week.

What I don't understand is why anyone is making a deal from this, just because Towelie makes a big deal about things he does wrong because he thinks the world revolves around him doesn't mean you have to give into his hype train of accusations and ass kissing.

Woah woah woah, don't put this all on my back. Kenny initially team killed me and towline.

Anyways, he fragged 3:14 first round and cried in team speak (literally, sobbing) and everyone kept laughing at him and popping jokes. Me, with no mic I sat there maybe typing lol once in a while. Anyways we switch T and he gets a frag (yay!) then starts harassing me. Which was kind of rude, considering I didn't really do anything to him. As the match progresses I accidentally knife him, told him sorry so he decides to shoot me. Then blame me for dying, so I killed him for the harassment he has dealt me. I would've banned him for several hours but in the moment, that's all I can think of.

He has a shitty attitude and was bitching all scrim. RPGS warned him he's banning the next person that team kills so I decided it was time to stop screwing around, mute team speak, and enjoy the scrimmage and not let towlies harassment get the best of me. As soon as the round started, he killed me and got banned shortly after, so I unmuted team speak and he went to go get Serbian. The end, you don't need to know anything else really. He's a general overall asshole and harasses people for his insecurities.

Sorry for my grammar if its bad, on my iPad and rushing through to post this.

Actually what happened which Minecrack stupid lie is false. When I was first teamkilled was by kenny and Rpg didnt do anything about it. Even though the rules state that if u teamkill then its a ban. Yet RPG didnt do his job and didnt ban him. So when I got teamkilled again by Minecrack yet again did rpg not ban him. Instead he knew I was getting mad cause I said clearly why havent they been banned cause they teamkilled. So all RPG did was give out a warning and I even told him I am going to teamkill Minecrack cause he teamkilled. So why should I get banned for stunts that Minecrack and kenny did also. So thats why I left because the staff in this clan cant even control their powers and do their jobs.

There is a thing called teamspeak 3 and you used your mic. So why did you lie again.

Lets see what everyone who has been in team speak in the past few weeks has to say about this. xD

The mic is broken.