Sign in to follow this  
Canadia

COD or Halo?

Don't worry, I won't hate. (I forgot to tell you guys what my favorite game is between the two. I'm more of a Halo kind of guy because I think the people online are a lot nicer than players on COD)

Lol people on cod are ♥♥♥♥s so I see why you like halo.

well with halo 4, theres not much of a contrast of the two. As said above, every halo before reach.

Main problem with halo 4 is that there is effectively no skill gap.

well with halo 4, theres not much of a contrast of the two. As said above, every halo before reach.

Main problem with halo 4 is that there is effectively no skill gap.

Hasn't been one since H2. At least not nearly as large of a skill gap. But halo 4 is a huge step in the right direction, while aim assist levels are still much higher than they where in 1, it's a massive improvement over shitty non-hitscan random BR spread in 3. It makes me upset that everyone wants to have a BR only MLG playlist, when DMR is clearly the better weapon of the two in terms of competitive play. Nostalgia is beating logic..

I have to give it to Halo. CoD nowadays is just utter shit, with completely unbalanced and sometimes frustruating gameplay. Halo is probably the best balanced of all FPS's, and when you die it actually seems fair, because in Halo you can put up a fight. In CoD, it's simply a "who has a better reaction time" contest.

Hasn't been one since H2. At least not nearly as large of a skill gap. But halo 4 is a huge step in the right direction, while aim assist levels are still much higher than they where in 1, it's a massive improvement over shitty non-hitscan random BR spread in 3. It makes me upset that everyone wants to have a BR only MLG playlist, when DMR is clearly the better weapon of the two in terms of competitive play. Nostalgia is beating logic..

except the fact that halo 4 DMR has literally has infinate range effectively, so the game has become a hide and seek fest where people sit on their side of the map and take cover whenever they are about to die. Or that promethean vision is awful. or that there are simply far too many bad grenades (there are a crap ton of grandes that suck compared to previous versions)

You can argue whatever you want, but i KNOW im better than 90 percent of halo palyers (and my KD ratio isnt terrible, its like 1.44 or something) but i always end up losing. I always end up fighting a team by myself effectively. i play lone wolf, thats how ive always played, and halo 4 doesnt support that as well as any past halo game did. so tough luck me.

That's a tough choice I would have to say neither unless its old COD or old Halo then I would go with Halo just because I played halo 1 and 2 a lot more then CoD I'm hoping the next CoD game will take a step out of the box and be something fresh and different that we haven't seen yet instead of the same thing with a few different weapons and maps.

COD is only good in the single player and the multiplayer is kinda spazzy but fun.

HALO 4 has an amazing story in the campaign but the multiplay is kinda bad imo