Sign in to follow this  
Cherrys

the PG-13!

Remove the PG-13 crap?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Remove the PG-13 crap?

Okay im just saying this but why is there a PG-13 server on a Mature Game???? if you are going to make a PG-13 server then why did STEAM put Counter_Strike Source as a Mature game, because of all the blood, killing, etc., can we please just put it back to a regular server thats not PG-13 please? because i know people in Xeno Gamers that are quiting [xG] because of those new rules and i have a quote from someone witch i WONT TELL THE NAME that who said it. i got three quotes or more...

the first one is "since the new rules are stupid"

the second "the server is getting worse and worse"

The third " The server is pg 13 on a M game, whats the point of that, its mature for a reason"

I am just trying to support the Community. :)

that is not racist and it is not by choice but the CRIMINALS being black and the POLICE being white is racist for u can change it its being sterotipical changing the skins is easy just add like 1 or 2 white terrorists or 1 or 2 black counter terrorists and

edit: i am not really trying to get the rule removed atleast renamed and make it so some admins (duckii jr >.>) to stop slaying for ever swear

I do not slay for swearing? I only swear for racism -_- so yeah that was a lie

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Cuz theres zero tolerence for racism

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

and for swearing if u do a lot of it I was told to gag so yeah i didnt slay for that? :P