Sign in to follow this  
lEcho

I'm Out Bitchezzzzz

I'm not actually leaving but I'm going back home near St. Louis and I cant really bring my PC with me so after Saturday I wont be on besides on the forums but I'll be back after the 5th so about 3 weeks. Also I'll have a lot of free time so if anyone wants any sprays or sigs would be a good time to request them while I have a break from school.

saw the ♥♥♥le...thought to my self "dear god. this would have meant my 2 weed buddies are gone. and i didnt dare click on the thread untill i felt i needed to read it. that was about 40 minutes ago." im glad you arnt gone for good. anyways have fun where ever it is thehell you be going i dont like to read this so i didnt really care all that much to look at the rest of the thread but ya know so have fun in st. louisand i hope you bring back a ♥♥♥♥ ton of weed to share with us and my self or just you and me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

Anyways, see you in 3 weeks mate

No cursing during christmas time :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Good luckkkkkkk echo!