Game

I want to join xG

Hi I r♥ally want to join xG and my voi♥♥ is not annoy and also alot of p♥opl♥ li♥♥ m♥ in th♥ gam♥

-1. While you are fairly active you clearly have little to no knowledge of the motd. I've saw you break rules and be slayed at least 3 times, and that was just yesterday afternoon/evening. Also, do not make 2 member applications.

-1. While you are fairly active you clearly have little to no knowledge of the motd. I've saw you break rules and be slayed at least 3 times, and that was just yesterday afternoon/evening. Also, do not make 2 member applications.

^ my thoughts

A: 4

M: 3

D: -1

EDIT: I tried to reply to Chrono but like a derp I hit the wrong button. Please disregard this post.

in otherwords i am so derpy i think i should be forum banned. :p jk i luv ya <3

^LOL what is this heresy? Stay away from me Chrono.

Eh.

You're a really nice guy and you're not that bad when it comes to maturity, but you should just make sure you brush up on the rules to avoid any complications. I've yet to see any, but that doesn't mean they dont happen.

I'll give my +1 but that doesn't mean I won't change my vote if I see you go downhill.

Good luck.

0, I like you but you are kind of a derp. Sorry to say but you are. Learn motd more. On one map you got slain almost everyround because of freekilling/tarping

A: 5

M: 5

EDIT: Changing to a -1. Today you got slain for freekilling because of your own tarp. So my decision is -1

EDIT 2: He's on my friends list and I see that he is wearing admin tags. Like [xG:A]

-1, I had to tell you multiple times to take off the xG tags and fix your name because it didn't not have 3 type able letters.

-1 from the times ive played with him he has freekilled and disrespected, he continuously did so after being told to stop and learn the rules. this is my opinion from all the times ive played with him.