Sign in to follow this  
ProfessionalJ

Member Appilcation Professional Jackass

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE INFO ABOUT ME THATS ALL!

Hi, I'm applying for the Member Rank.

- In-Game Name: Professional Jackass (NoobsBro)

- Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47913920

- Your age: 14 Years of age.

- Your time zone: Centrall, US.

- Times that you are usually on: Week days 4:30 PM to 1:30 AM / 8:45 to 4:30 AM on Week ends

- Which server are you usually on? JB. Always.

- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: From the first day I joined, I've really enjoyed the community & servers. They're well populated, greatly and always wanted to join. I'm very active.

- Do you have any bans on our community? Yes Just Like 1 team ban on accdiently. Sorry :(

- If so, what were the reasons? Umm Abusing On Accdient. Team Ban.

- Have you been an admin for another community? Yes I left I Admin before never abuse The owners hate me :/. Sorry :(

- Are you currently an admin for another community? No Im not in one I was in byb then ag then ug then Modifiedgaming Then I LEFT THEM ALL BETRAY THEM CAUSE THE OWNER BETRAY ME.

- How long have you been playing CSGO? I have exactly 257 Hours

- How long have you been playing on Modified Gaming's DarkRP server? A little over one month. But I've gained the experience needed with my one month here & administrating on other servers. Im not mod anymore they didn't betray me umm my 1 month thing ran out.

Thank you for reading & reviewing my Member App. I greatly appreciate the time you took to do so.

-Profession Jackass (NoobsBro)

Great guy, he is super active, and hes mature. Though he might have been team banned, he learned from his mistake and would be a great member of the xG community. Everyone has better aim than baron, baron has the worst aim. +1

Thanks for your + 1 :D. Im am very honest ask me if you wanna know anything about me. I will reply back to you soon as I can but I don't want stupid ♥♥♥♥ like "What if I am gay wanna rape me?" Example don't be stupid!

Having said that, I was also contacted numerous times through steam chat by players on the server, asking me to get on to the server because Jackass kept spamming his HLDJ song whilst in death.

I hate you ebic. To be honest alot of people hate you your just a hater. Like to be honest most of the players who play xg jb they hate you alot literally your the most hated person on jb.

@@Ebic @@ProfessionalJ

Keep your hate out of this thread, Prof, Ebic says -1 and told his opinion, that's it. Drop it, Ebic you too.

Don't turn a application thread into an unnecessary flame war between each other and have this closed by higher ups.

Change to +1, apologized, manned up knows his stuff and showing signs of changing

I'll give you a +1 (which will be valid once I get membership) because you're one of those "I won't fuck anything up" kind of people where a game of jailbreak never really goes out of hand. I would give you a 0, but I've seen you play a couple times. Again, +1 because you don't really don't do anything wrong. Don't hate on Ebic though, he's awesome.