Sign in to follow this  
BillyMays

Stay blessed my ♥♥♥♥♥♥

We never really talked to each other, but you will always pretty chill and you've made me laugh a few times too. I'm sorry for whatever had happened.

Farewell Billy :miserable:

And same with you Aegean. You backed me up a lot kinda like a big brother. Always looked up to you!

I hope I see you guys around

Bye Billyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You'll still scrim and be in teamspeak right?

I think you were a chill and effecient co leader.

Like come on, you do shit about 50 times faster than silence does when you're asked

damn, it's a shame to see you go. While I never got to really know you that well at all, I'll never forget the day that you posted that acceptance message on my member submission.

Definitely one of the nicest and chillest people I've ever met(both IRL and in-game). On multiple occasions I've witnessed Billy defuse fights/harassment that start in TS and both ends of the argument usually ended up laughing it off- and I personally think that trait of being able to mediate situations is an amazing quality to have.

Also how you never yell at people.. I've seen some ridiculously stupid shit happen on your scrim team and you can always find a way to laugh it off even if it cost you the game. That stuff, even though it doesn't seem like much, is appreciated and respected.

xG is at a major loss seeing you walk Billy, but don't look back.

Hope to see you in Lobby 1.