Sign in to follow this  
kennY

DEUCES MA NIGGS THIS AINT A JOKE EITHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quCKTI9dlNQ

This is the song I will leave all of you with. It was great being apart of the community for a long ass time. I love all you niggs fo life only the ones that was true to me. If u was hatin on me like a cockgreasybastard I STILL DONTFUCKINLIKEYOUNIGGA so dont get sh!t twisted ja feel? but on the real y'all will see me around. I aint leavin cuz of my boys leaving, this was an executive decision by KSlap AKA me. I was gonna leave sooner or later because i just wasnt gettin on as much n people was hatin on me so it wasnt cool. but y'all need to respect my decision i hope y'all proceed to grow strong n shit like it was real as fucc. maybe we will play sum jailbreak eventually....but yea i'll see u guys around. hopefully we all keep in touch best of luck to everyone.

like i said i aint kiddin either im done cuz i been gettin hated on by some otha execs in the community so i leave cuz i felt like it....i was bein discrimnated against n shit ....so yea i keepin it 1hunnit n they wasnt so i aint livin up to they promises like fucc was i suppose to do i leave here

i hope we all can be boys but if my boys billy aegean join up again y'all know this motherfuccer will be back cuz they my boys n they also resigned n got they dishonorable discharge papers...hopefully i get sum of those too

word my dogg fuck a cop nonstop, we outta here back on tha grind my nigggg.

hell ye dawg u allready knoo i been huggin tha block eva since this post nigga i posted up on that corna spot right na

later kenny, take care man and keep yo pimp hand strong :') hate that all you guys are leaving but guess it had to happen.

u got it pimp hand forever strong i got dat baby powder stocked up in tha muthfuccin closet to slap dey hoe assessss $$$$