Unban Reason: A) Just because my name has duck in it,

doesn't mean it referres to duckii.

B) My name was censored, so that rules out

the PG-13 rule

C) I don't have to change my name, it had

nothing to do with anyone on the server, and

you got butthurt because of it.

If it was offending duckii, why didn't he

ban me? It had nothing to do with you Ero.

No other admin had a problem with it, not

even duckii, or he would have done

something. You just need to hop off duckii's

dick for 5 minutes so you can actually

realize how to be an admin :3.

you were trolling and i begged you for 10 minutes to stop, blame yourself and act right

Trollin?

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_06_3.jpg.2766b2f44af550419e76f3e7a3905565.jpg

Do you have proof? Because my argument is valid. I dislike ducks, their dirty creatures, and my name in no way is directed to duckii, this is clear abuse, you're just siding with duckii because he's an admin.

Also, I have heard alot of talk about duckii getting kicked off of admin, idk if it's true, but just something to ponder.

Sorry BGWS, but this was not abuse. Even if you hate ducks, ero asked you to change your name and I did too for about 10 min, and we were asking nicely too. I don't want to see you banned for a week, but you know you coulda just changed your name extremely easily back to BGWS and everything would have been fine. We have multiple ducks in our clan, so we just wanted your name to not insult them. Not only that, you were calling ero a ***** and said "come on ban me, ban me, ban me, come on no balls" So yeah, just listen to admins next time, and you should be fine. I enjoy you on the server personally, so just don't troll and shtufff

yeh bgws quit this alrdy your trying to act smart and go around the rules , simple is your being asked by admins tochange it because some of the members such as i take it as a disrespect. So this is pretty much your last warning thnx.

So, You're saying that just because an admin asks me to, I have to do it? No. What if an admin asks me to freekill all the T's? Hmm? What then? It's clear aboose man.

stop being a smart azz lmao ur name clearly disrespect member of our clan and that person see your name as a disrespect so we ask you to change it and u decline to and try to say its not againt the rules , well let me tell u we may ban for disrespect / ignoring admin and we will if we have to so we're just asking you to change ur name because its a disrespect to some players but u decline so we kick you as a warning you come back the next time and said okay and you change it to another disrespectful name and we ask u again and u ignore and its a ban... clearly ur disrespecting us and trying to be a smart azz saying its not against the rules to have that name.

So the next time this happend your probally going to be banned for the week

stop being a smart azz lmao ur name clearly disrespect member of our clan and that person see your name as a disrespect so we ask you to change it and u decline to and try to say its not againt the rules , well let me tell u we may ban for disrespect / ignoring admin and we will if we have to so we're just asking you to change ur name because its a disrespect to some players but u decline so we kick you as a warning you come back the next time and said okay and you change it to another disrespectful name and we ask u again and u ignore and its a ban... clearly ur disrespecting us and trying to be a smart azz saying its not against the rules to have that name.

So the next time this happend your probally going to be banned for the week

I will never read another post from you, unless you can master the English language and actually type out a proper paragraph with proper spelling and grammar. Waste of my time.

well waste of your time? apparently i think you can't read long sentences and make up excuses.... case closed ~ the next time your caught doing this it will be a 1 week ban have fun.