Sign in to follow this  
NotChrisHansen

UNBAN ME NAO!

I set up a Surprise Triva, Prize being LR. 4 T's left. It took T"s 2-5 mins and still no answer, despite answers being ghosted in chat.... I've seen this done before and at the time it was considered 'rebelling' where all t's were killed; no punishment.

I did the same based on what I saw. It doesn't take 3 minutes for someone to google the trivia answers. So I responded by killing all.

I did not leave right after. Usually when people freekill, its a Ctban. I was banned right at the start of the new round. Without given a chance to explain.

I still think I am semi right on this. Even if I am wrong and I freekilled the last 4 people, a one week ban seems very unreasonable.

First of all, fix the title of the post. "UNBAN ME NAO" does not help your case at all.

Second, there is no time restriction on trivia. If they don't answer the question, move on. Therefore, you were wrong for killing them. There are many offences in your case; killed LR, mass freekilled, does not know trivia rules... This would result in permanent CT ban, however since perm CT ban is disabled, 1 week server ban is justified.

Closed.