Sign in to follow this  
Ebic

Attention to all moderators and such.

I didn't think I could do this in game, but I can. I was looking at the !admin menu earlier today and it turns out, you can actually respawn people. I tested this on two players who gladly volunteered on killing themselves and to my surprise it worked. As most of you may know, we haven't been able to teamban lately and this has gotten annoying. Well if you go to the !admin menu and hit player commands, then go to the next page, you'll see that you have an option to teamban players. I have tested this on a player who was mass freekilling earlier and it appears to have worked.

Hoping that this is legitimate and not accidental, I think that this will help us administrate.

-Ebic

I say that if CAN revive people, don't overuse it, use it sparingly. Such as what you said above, mass freekillars. Because i think if you try to revive everyone that has been free killed, or whatever, then everyone will start asking to be revived and you just wont know who is legitimate. Just my 2 cents.

DO NOT USE THE RESPAWN FUNCTION.

It is off limits, and was due to a mistake. it should not be there. anyone caught using it from this point on shall be punished.

#Closed