LINKEG

Linkeg_ xG Submission

Thought it was about time to post my application to the xG community!

I really do appreciate this community and the members.

my main goal is to eventually get enough respect to gain ability to moderate the Jail offensive server in the early hours since this is when least amount of players are in (none sometimes)

(5 AM - 9AM CST)

With extremely low player count problems can occur though haven't been there enough to witness yet!

Anyways, As of right now I'm just trying to be apart of the xG community to represent myself and the many xG members that participate in the Global Offensive Jail Mod server and continue to set an example to those who visit and tactically participate in that server!

I have been ct banned twice enough to realize not to mess with grenades and know your warden skillz!

I will soon start to try and model and possibly help with server maps where I can and will continue to rebubble and warden when I can!

Thanks for reading my submission and I look towards my position as a member of the xG clan!

All thoughts and opinion about my eventual admin request is appreciated!

EDIT:

I hope to see more of you in teamspeak!

Hippo has done those things. He is improving tho. And the past couple of days hasn't had any issues.

*capable warden

*knows rules enough to get by ( which means learn the more! :D)

* genuinely nice guy and fun to play with imo

* showing improvement (needs a friendly reminder every now and then)

* will be a good addition once he shows certain issues (as corn hizzy stated) are fully resolved.

+1

-1 he deliberately threw a smg into a stack of Ts THAN proceded to pull out his deagle and run through the stack to get killed. then there are instances of freekilling and nading, so you left an extremely bad taste in my mouth when ive seen you play.

I agree with CornHippo, everyone makes mistakes and it takes a while to learn a servers rules. He only really made these mistakes when there were lots of players on which can be stressful with the amount of things going on at the same time (especially on Lego). I think Linkeg is a decent guy and should be accepted. +1

I just want to say I agree that I may have made decisions in the past that may be of uncertanity.

Regarding my actions within the server, they may be unsatisfactory though I feel as though its time to move on and continue to represent myself as someone who understands the rules and works to apply myself and set an example to any further member applicants of xG.

Expect me to continue to warden when I can and actively participate in team speak and help other xG members and active participants where they need it.

Know that I appreciate all your comments and am glad that their are some of you that understand the place of my current position and know that I would like to prosper to a place I find myself moving towards production and results!

Despite past cases of baiting, freenading, etc, Linkeg is a guy who learns fast. We all learn through mistakes, and personally I've never seen him repeat any rulebreaking after being warned/slaid for it, and I haven't seen him break any rules at all in a long while for that matter. He's a good warden and often picks it up when we need one. He's mature, and I haven't seen him disrespect other players.

We all started a bit rocky. Linkeg learned, and he's doing a great job these days. +1

-1 Because he sold me out during FRLR. But +1 because he didn't kill me even tho he thought I was the loser during that round...

For real, +1. He's fun to play with, follows the rules, and I see him a lot lately.