Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

FUN TIME IN TINYCHAT

Just hangin out

cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.tinychat.com%2Fss72%2Fd451fd%2Fce%2Fsham%2Fxgrepresent%2F01-01-2013.jpg

cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.tinychat.com%2Fss31%2Febe498%2F2d%2Fshammeh%2Fxgrepresent%2F01-01-2013.jpg

cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.tinychat.com%2Fss70%2Fb70247%2Fcb%2Fabrahamlincoln%2Fxgrepresent%2F01-01-2013.jpg

cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.tinychat.com%2Fss05%2F47d808%2Fff%2Fshammeh%2Fxgrepresent%2F01-01-2013.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_3.jpg.a35b4a8981df7e3b592e03e304b542ee.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_4.jpg.16ac793444b3179899abeb9076859720.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_5.jpg.95bb82f4526abcfd8ba4db106b8f83ae.jpg

Also admin abuse like double tu eff Chrono kicks for every single picture that was posted, and constant thread deletes, and bans from tinychat(which there are no rules, besides no nudity and shit like that), and kicks on teamspeak for asking "What are the rules so we can abide by them..." also disrespect towards us. Admins really doing their jobs.

Chrono just banned me off of TS3 FOR 1 Hour. Wow we were havin fun in chat and chrono just came in and banned me from ts3. Wow more Admin abuse. @@Neo plz check this

Also admin abuse like double tu eff Chrono kicks for every single picture that was posted, and constant thread deletes, and bans from tinychat(which there are no rules, besides no nudity and shit like that), and kicks on teamspeak for asking "What are the rules so we can abide by them..." also disrespect towards us. Admins really doing their jobs.

Why even bother posting anything if you can't even form a proper sentence. There was no such admin abuse, as to your statement "there are no rules in tinychat besides the website rules" you are completely correct, and there are some people who have moderator to close and ban people as they see fit based on what is being done. for example doing gay shit, got you guys closed, then banned as you would keep coming back and doing it.

As for kicking on TS. the only person I kicked was Towlie, because he was being annoying as fuck. and quite frankly, had it been any other admin, I guarantee it would have been a ban. scratch that, nevermind I just banned towlie for an hour for being annoying. as per normal. and should he continue to be annoying, i will continue to kick etc. based on how much.

and then continued on to kick you because while i was giving simple explanations to why things were taking place after you guys had decided to be disrespectful, you decided to be annoying and type stupid shit and quite frankly, I get very tired, very fast of stupid people.

more abuse <03:41:25> "Digitalhax" was kicked from the server by "Chrono" (annoying as fuck)

<03:31:05> You were kicked from channel "MiniGames" by "Chrono" (go to bed, past your bed time)

03:39:11> "Towlie The Wizard" was banned for 1 hour from the server by "Chrono" (Annoying)

make a thread towlie please

Why even bother posting anything if you can't even form a proper sentence. There was no such admin abuse, as to your statement "there are no rules in tinychat besides the website rules" you are completely correct, and there are some people who have moderator to close and ban people as they see fit based on what is being done. for example doing gay shit, got you guys closed, then banned as you would keep coming back and doing it.

As for kicking on TS. the only person I kicked was Towlie, because he was being annoying as fuck. and quite frankly, had it been any other admin, I guarantee it would have been a ban. scratch that, nevermind I just banned towlie for an hour for being annoying. as per normal. and should he continue to be annoying, i will continue to kick etc. based on how much.

and then continued on to kick you because while i was giving simple explanations to why things were taking place after you guys had decided to be disrespectful, you decided to be annoying and type stupid shit and quite frankly, I get very tired, very fast of stupid people.

making an admin abuse thread right now.

while we are on the subject of me banning you, since you are going to try and call Neo in here anyway, he is VERY well aware that unless you are a friend of mine, I don't ban you or do anything to you in TS without good reason and even then it is usually only 5 minutes maximum. if it gets to the point of an hour like in the case of Towlie, you know there was something wrong.

Especially considering my average ban time (even after you add that one in) is about 7 seconds.

while we are on the subject of me banning you, since you are going to try and call Neo in here anyway, he is VERY well aware that unless you are a friend of mine, I don't ban you or do anything to you in TS without good reason and even then it is usually only 5 minutes maximum. if it gets to the point of an hour like in the case of Towlie, you know there was something wrong.

Especially considering my average ban time (even after you add that one in) is about 7 seconds.

OH so because someone thinks you will do the right thing, and because you haven't banned him for, oh I don't know, a day or two, or more than an hour, it's suddenly OK to Admin Abuse? Perfect explanation, I created my thread. You disgust me as an Admin, seriously, try to act a bit more professional and less like a little kid, you should've changed your attitude whenever you became an Admin. Really hope some of your "Higher ups" realize you're doing something wrong, but you will most likely message them on the side and insist that we are "trolls" or some other B.S.

I don't message higher ups on the side insisting that people are trolls, they can see for themselves exactly what you guys are. hell, they already know Towlie is, and they can see from this and the 2 "abuse" threads that you are as well. and quite frankly, you disgust me, by thinking that you are right in any way whatsoever about my attitude or anything. because you don't know me, and you don't know the community, and you don't know jack shit. and the fact that you think you do, or that towlie thinks he does, is a laughable matter.

Wow no one has EVER had a fun joking night, ESPECIALLY ON NEW YEARS LOL, and I only made one, which provided all the proof I need. Also you don't know me either, so I don't get why you are talking like you are any better than me? And who gives two shits who I know and do not know - this just further adds to the disrespect, you are a completely UNPROFESSIONAL ADMIN, and the fact that you think you can walk around and do whatever the fuck you want because of that "D" in your clantag, is a laughing matter. Stop posting here kid, all you're doing is causing drama and disrespecting. and showing everyone that I am right about your attitude. Happy New Year, I have a great resolution in mind for you, but you probably wouldn't take any of my suggestions.

Wow no one has EVER had a fun joking night, ESPECIALLY ON NEW YEARS LOL, and I only made one, which provided all the proof I need. Also you don't know me either, so I don't get why you are talking like you are any better than me? And who gives two shits who I know and do not know - this just further adds to the disrespect, you are a completely UNPROFESSIONAL ADMIN, and the fact that you think you can walk around and do whatever the fuck you want because of that "D" in your clantag, is a laughing matter. Stop posting here kid, all you're doing is causing drama and disrespecting. and showing everyone that I am right about your attitude. Happy New Year, I have a great resolution in mind for you, but you probably wouldn't take any of my suggestions.

My point has just been proven in my statement that you think you know everything and you think that you know exactly how things should be and shouldn't be. when you have any common sense to think before you say something, please come back, because as stated before numerous times, I only disrespect back if I have been disrespected on, and thats why it led to me telling you things you were saying are stupid.

My point has just been proven in my statement that you think you know everything and you think that you know exactly how things should be and shouldn't be. when you have any common sense to think before you say something, please come back, because as stated before numerous times, I only disrespect back if I have been disrespected on, and thats why it led to me telling you things you were saying are stupid.

The classic post of trying to discredit your opponent when he makes valid points. *golf clap*