Player's Name: Rabid_Turtle

Player's Steam ID: IDK

Ban Request Reason: Incessant trolling. Any time silence is not

on mumble, Rabid beings to troll, and when

people ask him to stop, he stay shut up or

"How is that trolling?"

Getting really old.... Also, thought he was

kicked out?

I thought he was kicked out of xG too...? You are not the first to complain about him in mumble. I stopped getting on because everyone on there is annoying and I am usually playing JB and can not hear if I am on both.

He is kicked out, not banned or anything. He still talks to everyone in mumble including silence and llama and they don't tell him to leave or anything. Also, I heard the story of Health and Rabid from witnesses, definitly not worth banning rabid.

First off, i cannot defend my self because my other account is banned, so i would like to apolgize for making another accountx2. The first 1 did not have a valid email, so i am sorry for making multiple accounts. Now since i can defend my self, i would like to say.

I come on mumble to relax With abut 3-6 people If i could be banned from every single room but 1, I WOULD BE FINE WITH THAT. I am ok with being kicked out of xG, but iv'e become friends with these people over the past 4-5months,

Now What happened Me and health were going back and forth of a dumb subject of what i said. The subject was, quote"rabid: I want to make a scrim team- Health: You're Not even in xG why would u make a scrim team- Rabid: I never said it was going to be xG scrim team, This went back and forth because health is childish Very, He cannot stand to be wrong, After i said that i dont want the xG Scrim team, I just want a few people from xG in it, it's not going to have anything to do with xG Just have some members from it, Anything wrong with that no? After saying this i go on to saying most xG members have bad aim, and suck, So i only want a select few, Me and health argued about this for about 20minuts, Before i went on to say Health lets just mute each other And go on with it, so we dont have to hear each other's voices So i muted him and i guess He got mad about this, cause he was wrong"

I have not done anything to troll any 1 today, u CAN ASK EVERY 1 IN MUMBLE The most iv'e done today was probably make a joke.

Then i go on about 8:30 To play hon Mute my self and come back to see this bs post and be banned from mumble.

----

Now Going back to the begining of the post. Can i be unbanned from mumble be banned from Every SINGLE MUMBLE ROOM BUT 1. Just so i have a channel to be in, who ever doesnt like me, doesnt have to join. as i said b4, iv'e known these people for about 4-5months now, and it would be a ***** to not talk to them. That's all i want. :\ Please.

What a ****ing ******* move health. Really? I swear to god Rabid was right when he said your those people WHO CANT ACCEPT THEY ARE WRONG. He Prooooooved to you that he didn't mean xG Scrim Team and you started this whole argueing **** and you say hes ****ing trolling? Don't say ******** lies come on man.

*EDIT*

No steam Id = Wrong format, Your argument is invalid gg.

I <3 your rabid. From the looks of it, Rabid you weren't doing anything wrong. Initially you were just making a statement to start a scrim team not related to xG and health just raged on that. No reason for you to be banned or what ever. Plus rabid your very helpful I've actually never heard you troll at all.

well rabid used to troll a LOT. like a LOT. but ya health just mute him if u dont want to hear him. and ya u should unban rabid i dont think he did anything so ya.