Roper77

Application for XenoGaming: Team Fortress 2

I've been friends with a few xG members, and can only believe in them that they think as positivily of me as I do of them, As I think they are kind-hearted individuals that exist to have fun and keep the peace of a server, but when business is not calling, they are very playful individuals. I can see myself to be among these individuals and hope this vision may be projected into reality. I shall do everything in my power when available to keep people in line and on the rules. I really hate it when people actively defy the rules on a server, so i hope I can help in efforts to correct a problem.

Thanks for that, Destroyer. I actually wasn't sure if I always acted mature O_O'. Ethier way, thank you for +1. I appreciate it. I wonder who is gonna come across this next :3

Btw, Quick change: Just set up and registered teamspeak, so I'm not quite sure how to change that little bit on this " resume". Sorry about that.

Sorry, but your application is being closed because it has been open for longer than 2 weeks. Please review the new application guidelines and feel free to re-apply after a month.