Sign in to follow this  
JoKer

Hello!!

Alright guise it's been a while since I've been active but I'm still here! But I have a few qualms with our TF2 division... There's a lack of a division leader and I know I know the clan is in a sort of disarray but I'm sure you're on the top of things... or are you? I'd really appreciate it if a Co-Leader got back to me on this @Brian @@serbiansnaga @Link_

Alright guise it's been a while since I've been active but I'm still here! But I have a few qualms with our TF2 division... There's a lack of a division leader and I know I know the clan is in a sort of disarray but I'm sure you're on the top of things... or are you? I'd really appreciate it if a Co-Leader got back to me on this @Brian @@serbiansnaga @Link_

Aegean left. Silence got rid of him with the rest of the trolls like yours truly.

currently, brian still runs the tf2 division, hes co leader but at the same time also tf2 div leader, however if u can contact and talk to him, he might be able to explain the tf2 situation better than i can