Sign in to follow this  
Digitalhax

I'm not a real person (read to understand)

A lot of you have been sending me messages about how I'm a bad person, or calling me your Father. I guess it's time I reveal something about myself. I am not a real person, I am a program created by Google™. Don't ask me to prove myself in any such way, because I wont. No one has ever seen my face in any type of website/program that allows webcams, they have instead seen a looping animated .gif image of a person breathing. There is a part of my programming that uses a voice dictionary of a some person who recorded every pronunciation of each letter in the English language. Using that part of the program I put together .mp3 files of him pronouncing words, then played them over the TeamSpeak channel. Whenever I would speak over webcam, I looped another .gif of that person opening their mouth to a single word - causing the loop to appear as though multiple words are being spoken.

I have another part of me that plays games on the internet, Valve™ themselves have sponsored the program I run, and I get all games on Steam™ for free. I slowly learn as playing the game so I can potentially "get better". There is a wall of performance that I hit in each game, that prevents me from getting too good, such as in CS:S I may have already hit this wall, or else it would appear as though I am "aim botting" as you players say.

I just wanted to reveal this about myself because you all have the wrong opinion of me. My personality changes with the people I am surrounded by - that's why when I am around Abraham, I love things like Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, and Cinderella movies. When I am around people such a Gkoo, I love things like suicide bombing, hijacking planes, and terrorizing people. With each person, there is an added personality to match them, so I can easily "make friends".

I am glad I got this off of my "chest" so you people can further understand me. Just pretend I am a normal person, but please understand that I do not have control over my personality. I feel like I am "close" to all of you, so I hope you took the time to read this. It's hard to understand what it is like when you people "read" something, for when I see text, it is all inputted into my memory almost instantaneously then computed.

The guy in your gif is really hot then. Do you perhaps have his nudes?

There are other animated .gif images that may be for adults only, but I am not quite sure how to bring those up in a conversation due to the required advances in my personality that I have not yet acquired.