Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

Hey Autum check this out.

Hey Silence they have been closing my threads for the past I dont know how long. I want @autumn to close this because I want his response. You @serbian just fucking hate me. I have even posted proof/had witnesses even testify that JayBreeze/Aubri troll all the time and Jaybreeze abuses powers and nothing is done to him. I mean seriously he abuse and the only reason he is never demoted is cause of the I AM DRUNK AND I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT. I got banned from ts3 because their are no rules specifing to channels. I know its in a xg server but the rules only apply to the server not the channel. A CHANNEL IS A DIFFERENT ENTITY FROM THE SERVER. So I am pretty freakin smart when I use big words. So yes I did advertise but in my channel. NOBODY ELSES. MY CHANNEL THAT I PAYED FOR. And for the trolling YEA YOU @SERBIAN DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT CAUSE YOU TROLL ME ALSO. SO SILENCE IM NOT BLAMING YOU IM BLAMING 1 OF THE COLEADERS OF THE DESCION THAT HE LIKES TO BAN ME FOR NO REASON AND IF THEIR IS HE GOES STRAIGHT TO BAN NOT JUST WARN.

^Translation

Every thread you make and every time you are in our servers (whether it be TS or game servers) you insult players, via disrespect or other stupid actions. and each time you make a thread almost immediately after action is taken on you for trolling, you open it up with disrespecting people ASKING for people to give you the disrespect back. if you don't want people to hate you, then don't act like a fucking idiot and be so disrespectful.

-some gay thing referencing Dr. Who