Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

request

get rid of ****ing lego jail, its a dumb map that gets voted for every time and no one plays the other maps on the server. dont delete this post either, like last time. thanks.

Avalanche is our only JB map with surf, climb, race and ski... sooooooo no ! :D Find good maps to replace them, then we will talk.

Lego is amazing. No other map can top it, it's so terrorist/rebel friendly :D

if you want T-friendly, then razor jail is for you my good friend.

Although I agree that lego is a good map we certainly over play it on the server, I would love some change.

There are plenty of good maps on game banana, Sprinkles just posted some a few posts ago.

I understand that lego is a good map and I don't believe it should be removed from the server entirely, but a limit would be great.

<3,

Purple Penguin

no dont limit it thats dumb because its the people that play on the server who vote it in so that would **** a lot of people off. Just change it so that you have to nominate lego that way if someone wants to play on it they can nominate it that should fix your problem.

Oh ya and btw im making a an awesome jb map and i should be done in a week or 2. Its gonna be ridiculously big and have PLENTY to keep you busy. If you have any suggestions on what you would like put it on my other post in CSS discussion. Also Callim is making an awesome map to so comment on his post as well. Idk when his will be finished tho.

New Jailbreak Map <-- My map

Yet Another New Jailbreak Map <-- Callims map

Nope sorry

I'm not really in favor of deleting the map all together which i'm not sure if that's what we're doing but please at least get rid of the voting for the map we constantly play it and lots of people are getting tired of it maybe we can make a new lego jail map with love <3<3<3 KOREAN.

Sign in to follow this