Sign in to follow this  
AbrahamL

HLDJ Song/Clip Converter! (Costs Credits) For Css

Hi! If you want HLDJ songs or sound clips converted i'll do it! The prices are: Song=300 CSS Credits; Sound Clip=500; The more I have to edit the more i'll raise the price. PM me on the forums with your email, the name of song, or the link to the song on youtube, (If sound clip) Link to youtube video and tell me how to edit it. Any questions PM me! Thanks! -Abraham Lincoln

1:pick a song from youtube and convert it on mp3?

2:download audacity and export the file to wav?

3:put the files on HLDJ?

4:use HLDJ converter?

5:profit????

why would some1 give you credits for something they can easly do? if any1 actually needs help with it i can link a good site to download the songs in an mp3 file then all they gotta do it edit it themselfs which is also relativly easy =/ waste of credits to pay for it when you can do it yourself in under 20 mins....

honestly i would teach them or just send them a link to a good tutorial teaching them how to do it. its not very complicated. i can download edit and format a song or soundclip in 2-3 mins and make it sound good the first try or after a few tests and change the bass or amplitude. not much of a profit to made here since people can just learn from a friend or look up a tutorial.