Sign in to follow this  
JMCHAMMERMAN

XenoGamer Membership

Hello i would like to join the xenogamer clan now some of you may not know me but most do I am jmchammer or you may know me as goat and ive played on xenogamers for a while and I now wish to be in the clan if you guys want me to be in then click ok.

-1, You were wearing xG tags and I didn't think you were in xG so I asked you and you told me you did. And also, you are rude, disrespectful, but sord of active.

A:7

M:4

I'm going to have to -1 for now. Abraham got to it first, but you've been wearing xG tags for a while now, I think since I first saw you in-game. You haven't really made much of an impression on me yet, but once I see you a little more in-game this vote could easily change to a 0 or +1.

Your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:31947869

A found no relevant bans on other servers, though, point of interest... you were banned on mbmgamers on 08/29/2012 and you had an xG tag on your name at the time. If you were in xG at the time then no big deal. But I don't think you were, therefore you were mis-representing our community without even being a member of it. Link: SourceBans

Your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:31947869

A found no relevant bans on other servers, though, point of interest... you were banned on mbmgamers on 08/29/2012 and you had an xG tag on your name at the time. If you were in xG at the time then no big deal. But I don't think you were, therefore you were mis-representing our community without even being a member of it. Link: SourceBans

Mcneo: the internet sleuth.

-1 for reasons stated above.

Membership DENIED

Please reapply in a few weeks once our community gets to know you

~Falcon Ponched