Sign in to follow this  
SyrJirk

Banned from TTT without warning? Not nice

So today I was playing Trouble in Terrorist Town. I'd played a good number of rounds and was getting around to my last one. I'd only been traitor like 3/4 times without being RDM'd at the beginning myself and I was edgy.

So I see someone who spawned in front of me who was clearly AFK. I'm annoyed because I want to be a traitor and I hadn't been able to do much at all in previous rounds as traitor. So I get in a position by the AFK person and a few seconds after the round starts I RDM him. I didn't think it was a big deal because I'm an asshole sometimes, and went on my merry way.

I'm not sure if this also plays into it but soon after I killed a traitor who I suspected of being a traitor. He was suspicious and he pulled out a traitor only weapon, this was only a minute or so into the round and no traitors had been killed so I knew he couldn't have just picked it up off a body or something.

Either way soon after I died I was permabanned for RDMing. Now I would understand a day ban or even a week ban if the admin or somebody was really pissed off but a perm ban is in every way unfair. Every way. I had not before purposely RDM'd without reason, and if I did I killed myself or got someone to kill me. Not only that but it was just one person. Whenever others RDM they get a slay and a slap on the hand or a day ban yet I do it and there's NO warning whatsoever. Not a message not an admin whisper or message, nothing at all. Second I'd never even been banned, slayed, or kicked from the server AT ALL. In other words I had no strikes against me, before that round I was a good player, I made sure I slayed if I RDM'd, and there's no past reason to kick me in terms previous bans or kicks.

So there you have it, that's why I wish to be unbanned and return to my trouble filled town of terrorists.