Sign in to follow this  
IAmLegend

New !hub options

I have three ideas for the hub.

1. Add the taser/tazer to the hub and make it cost 30 credits to purchase

2. Add !jetpack (function is the same as !checkmate but you have a 50% chance of living)-50 credits

3. Throwing knives- knives that you can throw- 15 credits for 5 left click knives-50 credits for 5 right click knives

If any of these ideas catch your interest, just say so. If you dislike any of these, also state it.

I have three ideas for the hub.

1. Add the taser/tazer to the hub and make it cost 30 credits to purchase

2. Add !jetpack (function is the same as !checkmate but you have a 50% chance of living)-50 credits

3. Throwing knives- knives that you can throw- 15 credits for 5 left click knives-50 credits for 5 right click knives

please add a number of which option you support (if you do that is) and a +1 next to it :)

All of these, if implimented, would need to cost more credits. Taser should be at least 50.

I've seen throwing knives in other jb servers and they are really fun but would break the game if they were so cheap. Otherwise I think throwing knives would be a great idea.

I definitely would love to see any of these added to the server. Personally I love the idea of !jetpack, but like everything else, we'd have to raise the price significantly. Do that and I'd support those things being added to the server for sure.