Sign in to follow this  
NotChrisHansen

Freeslayed by 'LLLLLine'

1/8/2013 12:15p; Xg member freekilled me for not being "afk frozen outside cell," despite having done so and literally away from keyboard. When asked about it, member lied about seeing my character move. Admin did nothing to resolve this issue and made no attempt. Member has been picking me out and deliberately killing me at moments notice and claiming to have the 'right' to round after round.

1/7/2012 11:30P member was killed in vent. Prior to this there was already beef between me and the member. As soon as I killed him in the vent, he spectated me and slayed me - a punishment that should not have been accessed by this member. When I was slayed, I was immediately switched to CT, as if I was teamswitched instead of a proper slayed. Said member confessed to 'slaying' me and gave a BS reason/mis-citing rules as to me not actively moving in vents, when I clearly was - hence rebelling. This is the major issues as to how this members has the command to teamswitch a player - causing their death. I was slayed directly after killing member-while rebelling.

This member is extremely distasteful while running the jailbreak game and made it a personal mission to freekill me all night. While attempting to get admin resolve from Ninja, I was ignored. I had initially tried to get this resolved respectfully but player ignored all request for 'slay' and brought over the spite round after round.

I'm going to have to -1 this. I was not there so I cannot vouch for your claim, and having no evidence that shows the accused abusing his powers does not support your claim either.

llllllllllline is not a mod or admin so he can't freeslay you. secondly this should be under ban request not member abuse, as there is no major community infringement, only server rule breaking. however no proof was included.

#Closed