SneakySquirel

ShneakySquirrel for Mod!

So I'm applying for mod, I've been in xG for almost a year now and have been playing on the servers for almost 2 I know the motd pretty well and I usually do good by helping out on the servers when there's only a few mods on. I think id make a good addition to the mods sense I know the rules well and I've been playing on the servers for a long time now. Anyone who +1s this thanks in advance :)

+1

Chill dude. would be a great mod. He's quite active, know's rules on JB. Never seen him really get pissed off at anyone.

I usually get pissed off at him cuz he always no-scopes me and wins. Faggot.

Admins argue with each other about things all the time. The only time arguing with an admin is a problem is when you're told to drop it.

You show a great knowledge of the rules and you a really nice guy. +1

You need 100 posts
Well you did +1 Crabman's mod app, and he only had 80-some posts at the time. Anyway, +1 from me. Shneaky's been part of the clan for a long time, and knows the rules like the back of his hand. I've seen him put some mods in their places. Would make a great mod.

EDIT: Upon a little bit more thought, I agree with Lollerskater's opinion. We need to enforce the rules set in place for becoming a mod, and if you don't fit those requirements, you shouldn't be able to get mod via the application process (that doesn't mean that higher-ups won't decide to promote you on their own). This thread should be closed, but I do think that Shneaky should be taken into consideration for a promotion.

+1+1+1+1+1+1 This has been a long time coming. This guy has been helping mods and making sure rules were followed for the longest time. If he doesn't get this I lose hope in humanity.

Keep it up Shneaky!

<3 Cookie

A: 9/10

M: 10/10

This needs to be closed. I remember Aaron's mod application being denied (click here) because he didn't have 100 posts. The fact that these recent mod applications are even being considered when they don't meet the requirements shows a degree of:

a) Favoritism, or

b) Disregard of the rules.

The leaders need to either stick by the rules or change them.

Rules are rules so this is probably going to be closed. However I and many other people believe you would make a great mod! Despite you not having the required amount of posts, I think you should still get mod. You're friendly, active, and definitely know the rules well.

+1

If this gets closed for the reason of me not having enough posts on the forums so be it, but half the mods now didn't meet that requirement so meh. Also forum posts should have nothing to do with it in my opinion, I'm active on the forums just because I don't have 100 posts doesn't mean I don't follow them and read what other people are talking about..

I believe it still stands, to apply for mod you have to meet these requirements:

●100 posts on the forums

●2 months in the clan

●Donated

Other than that, you're fairly active on the servers, you're somewhat mature, but do tend to argue with admins.

If you can meet the requirements for the forum posts(don't spam to get 100 posts) then +1

But in all honesty, you do argue with admins, which doesn't help. Show me you could be a better moderator. -1 for now, even though this isn't valid.