SneakySquirel

ShneakySquirrel for Mod!

+1+2+tree

squirrel is as legit as it gets,,,,,, been in xG longer than err1 in this thread except maybe cristo

xG would benefit for shnesquirel as mod bc half the time he's the only xG member in the css jb server

You guys -1 this saying I argue with admins you got any proof or are you going to just say I argue a lot? Lol I never argue with any mods or admins unless its a friend and i'm just messing around I think you guys have no idea what you're talking about especially you Darkwolf you're hardly on the servers when I'm on yet you say I argue? Makes no sense bro.

You guys this saying I argue with admins you got any proof or are you going to just say I argue a lot? Lol I never argue with any mods or admins unless its a friend and i'm just messing around I think you guys have no idea what you're talking about especially you Darkwolf you're hardly on the servers when I'm on yet you say I argue? Makes no sense bro.
Lol so now we have to show proof when we -1? Just straight out denying that you do something doesn't look good, it shows that you can't take criticism. The more mature thing to do would be just to listen to what they're saying and try to adapt to the best of your ability, he isn't trying to insult you or anything.

Never said he was? I was just defending myself if hes going to say I do something I don't do why wouldn't I at least try to explain myself or ask why he is saying what hes saying? Also I'm pretty sure I never said he HAD to prove anything lol....

Closing this due to lack of posts. You dont need 100 posts to get mod, but you need 100 to apply. You may reapply when you reach 100. Dont spam pls :)

~Falcon Ponched