Sign in to follow this  
GamingGoods

>>>Unban GamingGoods<<<

Please Unban GamingGoods I have been playing on your Jail Break server for a while and stopped playing because of work and decided to re-download CS:S because of upgrading to a new computer so that i could play with my friends on your jail break server. Now here i am...

Sincerely

GamingGoods

You were banned by @@Hudson on 07/13/2012 with the reason "Other". I can only imagine it was a mass freekill or blatant hacking. We'll need to wait for his input.

I dont Know why i got ban to be honest i last played on your server 6 Months ago because i have been busy ever since because of work and gotten a new computer in the process.

Oh you know :P Seen this excuse a ridiculous amount of times. But he was banned about 6 months ago in all honesty by hudson https://xenogamers.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:0:43651377

most likely for mass freekill. But it has been a while so, +1 unless theres a bigger story behind it.

Hmm damn 6 months ago! I really don't remember much of your particular case, but like mcneo said, it was most likely mass freekilling. But it was 6 months ago and if you just take a small read through the motd with a hot cup of tea and a wood burning fire place, I'd say he should be able to be unbanned. Also you can't forget the silk robe you need to wear too. +1

Shieet, took your sweet time making this.

+1

He should be unbanned, its been a while and I'm sure he'll not make the same mistake twice.OR ELSE I'LL CYBERNETICALLY RAPE YOU GAMING.

He should be unbanned, its been a while and I'm sure he'll not make the same mistake twice.

That is for sure & I read the MOTD already

I dont Know why i got ban to be honest

How can you be so sure you won't make the same msitake twice if you don't know what it was? o.O

Anyway, the banning Admin +1'd for an unban, so, @@HighSociety