Sign in to follow this  
mcukfew

muckfew want to join xg

cs:s not css go and that is my steam ID
No, your Steam ID should look something like this: STEAM_0:1:51354336 (that's mine, to find your Steam ID either go to the link McNeo gave you or when you launch CS:S go into console [the ~ key] and type in "status" [without the quotes] and press enter)

Just post it as a reply.

Also what does "cs:s not css go" mean? Do you play css or csgo? I would assume css but I'm not sure if you're answering my question or somehow trying to correct it, which is why I'm asking again.

Also, you have nearly 450 hours of CSS gameplay time, not 10 like your post says.

However, despite all this confusion, I think I've seen enough to make my vouch.

You created your accounts here on the forums just now today, and these are your only posts. You can play on the servers and visit our forums without being a member, so given your lack of activity in the community, I'm curious why you are seeking membership.

Also, there is a submission guidelines thread that tell you how to get your SteamID and your game time. The inability to correctly add these items to your app (and the fact that you've only joined the forums today) makes me wonder if you've even read the rules for the game modes you play.